BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

tick tock tick tock.

The sister tells me I'm curvacious.

Mr Sunshine wants me to gain a little more weight because he does not like thin girls.
Gila ke hape.

Two weeks to go and I am still fat.
Say hello to the fat bride-to-be.
*nangis*
I guess I'd have to learn to live with my body being like this since there's not enough to do anything about it anymore eh ? :(

Things left to do:
1. Get myself some nice lingerie. Haha.
2. Print signage.
3. Find a way to get the big pillows for our akad nikah two days before the day from Kajang.
4. Buy 100 eggs for the bunga telur/pahar. And boil them !
5. Stick thank you stickers on door gifts when they arrive the night before the date.
6. Buy henna.
7. Collect bersanding outfit.
8. TRY TO RELAX.

xoxo,
Melissa R.

0 comments: