BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

one month.

I'm back from being all depressed and angry. :)
I have not totally gotten over what has happened but I am trying, and it's slowly getting better. Alhamdulillah.
Thank you to The Best Friend who never failed to be there for me with her comforting words and advice. Thank you for knocking some sense into me, Akey. I love you.
And thank you Mr Sunshine for your patience and effort. I love you.
We have ONE MONTH more to go, baby. InshaAllah. :)

Oookkaayyy back to my wedding plans.
I have ordered muffins as my door gifts.
There will be no fancy packaging or whatsoever. :)
And no 'VIP' gifts. All of you who come are VIPs. :)

I'm afraid I might have overestimated with the catering (and door gifts).
But I am still waiting for confirmation of attendance from more people. But I guess it's okay, biar lebih jangan tak cukup eh ?

I have asked Feli to help me with my song selection on that day. She was such a darling as she came up with a looonng list of good love songs. Thank you sayang.
I have not edited the list yet. I plan to add a few nice Malay songs too. :)

It looks like we might be going on a honeymoon after all ! Will update on this soon. :)

I have so much to do but so little time in KL ! :(

xoxo,
Melissa R.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gud luck..

pstt....... jgn bgtau mane nak pegi utk honeymoon.. nati ade yang ikut.. im not joking babe.. its happened to my fren.. x-bf ikut sehhh.. so syhhhh....

Felicia said...

Oh NO I forgot to RSVP! I'm cominggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

And you're welcome ! ;)

Melissa said...

Aida: Wahh creepy nye sampai macam tu. :S

Feli: You HAVE to be there ! :p