BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the theme.

Let's talk colours.
I LOVE the colour red.
I am hoping to wear red for my reception. Initially I had red, peach and cream in my mind but currently there are several other choices lingering in my head.
Like red and brown. And yellow.





Plum and red.



Aqua and red.



Or my current favourite, red and grey ! With soft pastel shades of pink, maybe ? Either that, or with white.



Sigh. All of them look so pretty ! Suggestions, anyone ?
It's not gonna be easy to find a red dress that I would fall in love with !

I don't want any other people who will be present on that day to be in red.
I deserve to be selfish for a day, aren't I ? Hehe.

Next, concept of the day.
I love English themed weddings !
But, I am looking forward to have a simple modern Malay traditional wedding. InsyaAllah. Aamin.

xoxo,
Melissa R.

6 comments:

basikal.tua said...

i agree with RED...
i like red too..
baru la u nampak stunning on ur big day..

atia said...

red+grey/silver+white macam last picture tuh nampak exclusive jer..hihi.

mesti nampak grand and meriah if ade merah2..=)

Melissa said...

Alice: Hee, I hope I can find a red dress !

Atia: Yes kan, that's my favourite of all pun ! :)

atia said...

ok, pilih kaler tuh la..sure cun punye! selamat membzkan diri..hihi

Felicia said...

Yes, no reds. You are the bride of and deserve to be the queen of the day.

:)

Plus I think whatever colour u decide to dress the red up with, you will look gorgeous.

:) So go crazy with it, it doesnt have to be just two colours.

Melissa said...

Atia: Hee, stress stress ! :p

Feli: Thank you thank you. :)