BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

checklist update #1

Akad Nikah@Solemnization

  1. Kursus Perkahwinan - Planning to attend in July, InsyaAllah
  2. HIV testing - I am a bit confused about how long the test is valid, is it 6 months or 3 ?
  3. Kebenaran berkahwin - Sounds sooo scary.
  4. Wedding rings
  5. Catering - need to estimate the number of family members who will be there. Planning to have a morning akad, followed by a simple light meal for guests.
  6. Kadi and witness - Will be discussing with Daddy.
  7. Hantaran
  8. Hantaran deco - DIY ! Sal has promised to help out with them. :)
  9. Nikah outfit, tudung and shoes - I have no idea where and who to send the cloths to.
  10. Make up - I want to try to get an affordable package along with my reception pelamin and outfit
  11. Photography - BOOKED !
  12. Bed & bedroom deco - Not planning to have a pelamin for my akad as we will be solemnized in a mosque, so a 'pengantin room' would suffice. Not thinking of hiring anyone, I can do this myself. I think.
Reception (my side)


  1. Invitation cards -
  2. Catering - Estimation number of guests needed.
  3. Hall - BOOKED !
  4. Pelamin -
  5. Dress and shoes -
  6. Make up -
  7. Bunga pahar -
  8. Door gifts -
  9. Photography - BOOKED !
  10. Videography - Hmm. This can be omitted according to the budget.
  11. Corsages -
  12. Cloth for bridesmaid and best man - Have not decided whether this is necessary.
  13. Cloth for Daddy, Marc and Marlene - This too.
  14. Kompang -
Reception (his side)


  1. Catering & canopy- So far, his Dad said he'll be taking care of this part of the ceremony
  2. Pelamin -
  3. Dress and shoes -
  4. Make up -
  5. Door gifts -
  6. Photography - BOOKED !
  7. Cloth for bridesmaid and best man -
Miscellaneous

  1. Expenses for relatives (fuel, accommodation) - Sobs. Bayar sendiri tak boleh ye ? Hee.
  2. Honeymoon - Will be thought about after sorting out other things. Even if we do go anywhere it would be within Malaysia. :)

I hope I did not leave anything out.


xoxo,
Melissa R.

5 comments:

atia said...

Bestnyer ade kawan photog..gambar die pon cantek2..

Melissa said...

Hee. Memang cantik. :)

atia said...

ley recommend kat saya la plak nnt..hihi.

nAz said...

Complete list~! Can I copy? hehehe.. for my future reference which i don't know when.. *wink

Melissa said...

Atia: Sure, bleyy je. :)

Deeda: Hehe go ahead, but am not sure whether it really has everything. Hee. :)