BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

of dress sketches and a card draft.

And so Monday has arrived. *vomits*
But the weekend did not leave me in vain, hehe.
Good news people, Mr Sunshine and I finally attended our marriage course a.k.a kursus perkahwinan ! Alhamdulillah.



Our certificates will be ready by next week, I'm probably not going to be able to get them at that time as I'd be working. The week after that, maybe ?

He arrived here on Thursday night, we used Friday to go to the tailor for her to measure us for our reception outfit. Here's a blurred sketch of my dress !





I blurred it on purpose, did not want to spoil the surprise. Hehe baik tak payah upload kan ?  I hope it turns out nice ! Risaunya !

We also went to order our wedding cards here. Their cards are simple and cheap. Hehe.
They've already sent me the draft of the card (they emailed it on Friday night itself !) but there are still some amendments to be done and Mr Sunshine wants to show it to his family first before we proceed with the printing. :)



OMG.
I am so nervous !

xoxo,
Melissa R.

2 comments:

atia said...

canteknyer awak punyer dress tuh.. serious.. blur pon nampak lawa.. =)
jempot saya ya. hikhik

Melissa said...

Hehe ye ke. Hopefully betul2 cantik bila siap nanti. Hee.
InshaAllah. :)